This Policy describes the information we collect from you and how we use that information.
It applies to any of the Services that Pawfect Pals or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates provide.
Protecting your information is one of the core commitments we make to you. You provide us with
your information and we do all that we can to protect it and keep it safe.
Information We Collect
In order for you to place an order with Pawfect Pals we require you to sign up and provide certain details
to us so that we can successfully fulfil your order on time and to the best of our ability.
- Information that you provide by signing up to Pawfect Pals — your name, email and postal addresses,
telephone number, country of residence, login, and password details. We will ask for this information
if you create an account with Pawfect Pals or subscribe to our newsletters.
- Details of any requests or transactions you make through the Services. All payment information you submit
is collected and used by our payment processors in accordance with their privacy policies. Pawfect Pals only
stores the last four digits of your account, expiration date, and country, which we require for tax, government
regulatory, and security purposes;
How we Use this Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To keep your account secure;
- To enable us to provide you with our Services, and to improve, promote, and protect our Services;
- To set up and administer your account, contact you, and make sure we can bring you the best experience with Pawfect Pals
- To track use of the Services so that we can improve Pawfect Pals.